Re: futures options

new options advantage by Caplan.  I believe Opportunity in Options has
another book on volatility that has a little more info.  Finally, get
Ken Tresters book on options and also his software called optionmaster.
The real way to learn about options is to play around with graphs and
statistics.

Paul Cote