Re: Gen: Artificial Intelegence

About 4 years ago, I got BrainMaker and returned it as unsuitable. It
may have (hopefully) improved since I rejected it as unsuitable for my
needs.

After that I got Neuroshell 2 from Ward Systems Group. I have been a
very satisfied customer since and own several of their products. Quality
products, quality company, outstanding (free) technical support. They
also have some products targeted specifically at traders.

Allan