Re: trading software

<< May the trading Gods bless you with abundance.

 Norm Cabana   >>

Norm,
You're day trading equity options huh?  I've got a short term system I'm
trading equity options with.  The shortest option trade I've ever done (before
I was using a system) was 5 contracts of JBIL which I sold the next day for a
couple points.  800 bucks or so.  I had noticed the stock was at a blow out
top.  Huge volitity.  it did retrace after a few days of that.  Oh, I also
"2-day" traded Dell options once.  But I wished I'd held onto them a few weeks
instead.  What stocks do you like to option trade?

Jim