Re: GEN - data vendors

Try Technical Tools at WWW.TECHTOOL.COM for end of day data.

I have been using them for a number of years and am a satisfied customer. They
provide a very wide range of markets both US and international and provide seperate
data files for the different sessions so that you can choose which ones you want
i.e., day, globex, project A etc.

--
  ,-._|\  Richard
 /  Oz  \