ADMIN Self-Removal Confirmation in Effect

Realtraders,

  Due to our highly efficient computer age, we have now incorporated a
CONFIRMATION REPLY when a member elects to remove themselves from the
Realtraders forum.  This additional procedure will make it virtually
impossible for someone else to unsubscribe you without you knowing about
it.  Now that we have incorporated this feature, let's not start trying to
find other ways to get around the system,... let's remain focused on TRADING.

  Finally, I have enclosed a copy of the procedure for self-removal for
your review.  Please remember to only use this feature if you are going to
leave our forum permanently or for an undetermined amount of time.  If you
are just going on vacation for a couple of weeks, switch to the digest
format...please.

Thank you,
John Boggio

Realtraders,

  Directly below are the instructions for removing yourself from the
Realtrader's Listserver.  However, please note the following:

   You must send your request for removal USING THE SAME "RETURN ADDRESS"
THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED WITH.   Example, if you subscribed to RT'ers using the
address "XYZ@xxxxxxx", you MUST SEND your request using the SAME address
that we have on file.  That means that they have to match EXACTLY.  If your
ISP provider changed your outgoing (OR RETURN) email address to
"XYZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" (the operative word being 'classic'), or you try to
use your friends computer, our system will not recognize that newer
'return'  address.  So, if you are having problems removing yourself from
our system, please double check that you are sending your request from the
same 'return address' that you  subscribe with.

  To remove yourself from the Realtrader's Forum, please follow the below
instructions: