Re: Poll: Pick three indicators

As a follow up:

Yeaterday, the market was up, but volumes on almost evetything contracted.
These included DJX, SPY, INTC, IBM, the autos and most of the other secutrities
I checked.

This am, futures were up, and the market quickly retraced.  Now it seems to be
struggling.  Thereefore, I think that soon there will be short opportunity.

I believe that the basic indicator- daily volume bars in relation to the price-
is not being addressed by most of the RT members replying.

Any thoughts?

Girish Patel

Girish Patel wrote:

> 1. Volume
> 2. 3MA
> 3.  momentum
>
> Girish Patel
>
> Zaitzeff wrote:
>
> > I agree with Jeffrey,
> >   although #1for me is a moving average, or combination of moving averages
> > (which is possibly akin to Jeff's trend lines,).
> >     2. Stochastic
> >     3. MACD.
> >     Larry Z. .  Seattle.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard180.vcf"