INFO

Hi all RT's

I need some help with the following issues, and would appreciate any
feedback:
I currently trade the South African markets, but due to various
reasons, have decided to quit and trade the US markets (specifically
commodity futures)

1.	Because of our unfavourable exchange rate (5:1) I'm looking for a
reputable broking firm who would accept          $ 5000.00 as min.
margin. Obviously, low commisions and flash fills is a bonus.
2.	A company that can provide a real-time (fairly reliable) commodity
futures feed via the internet.
3.	Information on what local taxes are applicable for capital gains
from futures related trading.(What is the current tax rate in %
terms)
4.	Is it possible to have your margin account linked to an
International Credit Card (VISA) for withdrawls/payments.
5.	Is it possible to make reliable trades over the internet.?
6.	Your feelings on trades undertaken, using the Moore's reports on
commodities.(can this be successful?)

Regards

Trevor De Vries
Channel Sales Manager CPG