Re: Poll: Pick three indicators

In a message dated 98-01-13 17:28:32 EST, TProeber@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> On the topic of simplification:
>
>  To all the technical traders out there, I ask that you pick three
>  indicators, that in combination, you could live with exclusivley.  Or if
>  this is not possible, say that.
>
>  THANKS !!!

Tim

           I presume this follows Tom Alexanders post on trading, and
simplifying.  I can't help wonder if this question doesn't get to the heart of
Toms post.  It doesn't matter what indicators are useful to someone else, its
what you make work for you, that counts.  Heck all the oscillators are based
on price and all are simliar.  You may get a dozen different answers.  So
what.  I have a friend who uses an indicator he likes that sometimes doesn't
even work right.   Doesn't matter, he's a trader and he makes it work for him.
Point is its not the indicators, its YOU.

                                       Pete