Re: ATT BRENT Please forward to RT for me,

 Brente,
> Bill,
>	What are you trying NOT to say here? Are you suggesting people should be
>removed from the list for this discussion? If we cannot make a remark about
>a post within the guidelines set down; there will be no discussion. You
>learn nothing if everyone always agrees with you. I for one know that ones
>ego can be bruised by the response you receive. However; I have also found
>that if you can shake off the momentary hurt, a few nuggets of wisdom may
>fall into your hand. I agree with the guidelines about "no personal
>attacks" and some here should be more careful, but if this is your intent I
>believe its a mistake.

      re-read my post please,

     Gwen was REMOVED from the real trader list without her actually
requesting to be removed, to which i wrote,

> Eddie,
>
> Mayhaps there should be a confirmation sent to be removed from the list to
>overcome how this happened?

  What this means Brent, is that if someone requested to be removed, Eddie can
send out a email to the person so requesting to be removed " Confirming " in
fact he/she DID indeed ask to be removed. Methinks you may have read my post
alittle to fast, for i did not disagree with anything, only suggested that
there is a way for someone to remove the members from the listserv without
themselves requesting such, and then i offered the viable solution. :-)
                                                       Bill..