Fwd: Please forward to RT for me,

Peter,

I am sorry to bother you with this, but could you be so kind as to
forward the following to the RT Newsgroup for me please?

Indeed  I don't know how to defend myself on this, and since you did
not seem offended by my posts, I thought to request your help. I'd
appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Gwenn
SUBJECT: ONE OF YOU:

Dear RT's,

Today I received this:

RealTraders list. I did not know it was common practice among real
traders, but that is fine with me if that is what you want. I came to
the list on Dec 15 having been invited by one of you, I am leaving
as being removed by an unknown one of you.

I have never requested to be unsubscribed, so I suppose I am annoying
people which I can understand since I have a severe tendency to prod and
push people in their thinking. I don't have any problems with not
sharing things anymore, and I won't bother posting further messages
(including all those that came back undelivered today ) even though I
requested to re-subscribe.

Those of you wishing to mail me privately can do so, and I will respond
as long as my responses remain strictly private as well.

Cheers to all

Gwenn