OEX Closing Trade

Realtraders,

Since I posted my entry I thought I should update my
close as well.

1/8/98
Bought 10 - OEXBI, Feb 445 Call @ 12 1/2

1/12/98
Sold 10 - OEXBI, Feb 445 Call @ 14 5/8

Entry Efficiency:  88.89%
Exit Efficiency:  58.33%
Total Efficiency:  47.22%
Gain:  $1625 (less $30 for commission - Discover)

OEXBI high so far today was 16 1/2.  This will
explain my poor exit efficiency of 58%.

Obviously I should have held out for my original
target.  I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in
the drawer.  I just can't seem to emulate Mr.
Winski's enter a trade and take a nap until my target
is reached.  I'm more like a cat on a hot tin roof
during a trade.  Any tips/suggestions on this Norman
would be appreciated.

John Chamberlin

===
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Statistics is like a bikini.  What they reveal is
suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.
--Aaron Levenstein