Gen: Buying Books

Realtraders:

Thank you to all those who have responded with suggestions as to where
to look on the net for books about trading.

I have one more question. It has been mentioned that we can get a
discount at Traders Press but we must give a "code number." Is anybody
familiar with what this code might be? Is it something strictly within
Real Traders?

Amazon appears to be cheaper, but a little slower on delivery. If I can
get a further discount at Trader's Press with overnight, this would
probably be the way to go for this particular book.

Thanks again,

Wayne