FW: Divergence indicator: DivergEngine

Omnitrader has divergence systems for CCI, ROC, Chaiken Oscillator,
RSI, Stochastics, TRIX, MACD, and Williams' %R.  When tested against
50 commodities using continuous contracts, the systems never had
better than 50% accuracy (profitable within 10 days).  This testing
was done while allowing Omnitrader to optimize the time periods for
the oscillators.

Bottom line: although divergences were frequent at tops and bottoms,
they occur just as often at other times.

Ross Kovacs

<snip>
<< Jim...
 I have experimented with the idea of coding divergence between rsi
and
 price. <snip> After alot of testing I found no edge in
 a system that trades these divergences >>
I understand DivergEngine is supposed to identify divergencies.  Has
anyone
tested divergencies with it to see if divergencies really are reliable
and
profitable?
Lynn