Mechanical Trading-To Whom It May Concern

I accidently deleted a couple of messages and did not respond. If I did
not respond to you please resend your
request.
To the gentleman doing his master thesis on money management I would
offer
this:
1. I trade a basket of commodities having certain
margin
requirements.
2. I fund my account at least 2 times margin. I can
thus                     withstand a drawdown of up to 40%
emotionally..                       3. I increase my units of trading
when I hhave enough                       money to cover taxes and
another 2 times margin.      It is smplistic but it works for me.Rumery
and Lehman also offer a system 1-800-979-6379.