Re: Gen-Managing drawdowns

<< Any suggestions or formulas on other ways to manage a drawdown?

 Thanks,
 Bob Redman

I've seen chapters in a couple systems trading books that deal with equity
managment and drawdowns.  I think they get code into the system how many
contracts to trade based on performance.  But your drawdowns should I think be
intergral to your system, yes?  Just out of interest, by how much percentage
wise did you drawdown exceed it's historical test?
Jim