Re: Help!!!

Just curious.....you state

 "got the ticket number from the dealing desk. Later I found out that this
order never happened at least on my statement."

Getting a ticket number for an order is NOT confirmation of a fill in normal
trading operations...is it in the forex?

This also brings up something that we have discussed on RT before, but it is
very important.......

1)Record all of your orders if possible

2)Always...write down the ticket number and time stamp when order was placed
and when it was called back for a fill(a notebook will do).

3)Get your equity run e-mailed or faxed to you the next day if you feel
uncomfortable about where you are at.

4)This forex stuff is starting to remind me of gambling on the internet.
How can you be sure you're going to get paid and who is regulating
the "fairness" of the process????

5)I am having a real hard time being convinced that a small trader(under
$50,000) is better off in forex than the Merc.  There is plenty of money to
be made and lost trading currencies on the Merc AND I know who I'm dealing
with AND what the rules are.

Tom Stein  comfut@xxxxxxx