Re: GEN:WOW/ DATA

<< I'm looking into buying Window On Wallstreet personal investor software.

        Hi Joe,

         I saw an ad on CNBC today offering Windows on Wall St. for free when
you sign up for DTN data service.  I do not have any details, or even a phone
number, but it may be worth checking into.  If it is a full featured virsion
of WOW and the data price/quality is good it may be a great deal.  If you
learn anything else let us know.

                                         Good luck and good trading,
                                                   Ray Raffurty