First Day of Forex Trading

Well we made the jump to the FOREX market and out of futures. I know one
day doesn't have real significance but, if today is any indication of
things to come it will be alright by me.
All my indicators seem to flow better in the forex market and the signals
were much more clear. I feel that this is due to the higher liquidity and I
am not playing against the Chicago locals. After five years trading
currency futures I feel I am free from them.

USDGBP 3 Trades
USDDEM 2 Trades                    100% Profitable
USDJPY 3 Trades
USDCHF 4 Trades

Great day after ten hours of trading I am pooped. If anyone wishes to hear
any further comparisons please e-mail me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Richard J. Chehovin