Re: Far East Asian Markets

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnold Thompson <arnoldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: starya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <starya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 06, 1998 8:44 AM
Subject: Far East Asian Markets

>Could you please give me the symbols for your Asian markets?   I only
>know the Hong Kong Index is HSI.  I need to know Thialand, Philipines,
>Indonesia, Malaysia, and Korean stock index synbols.  Then I can take a
>look at them and apply my Elliott Wave counts and Fibonacci numbers to
>find the possible support and resistance points.
>
>I will add this.  No one complains when a market goes up and up and up
>without any good reason.  This is what happens at a market top.  People
>bid up the price of stock above what the companies are worth in real
>terms.  Then the bubble bursts and  stocks go down.  A panic occurs.
>People sell stock at any price just to save some money and not lose it
>all.
>This is the way it is.  The faster and higher stocks go, the more
>stocks have to fall later.

Indonesia Index = Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan = IHSG but my stock exchange name
is Jakarta Stock Exchange (JSX)
Thailand Index = SET-Thai
Malaysia = KLSE-Comp
Philipines = Manila Comp
Korean = Seoul Comp

BTW, what is Elliott Wave counts and Fibonacci numbers. Thanks a lot for your
answer and I hope I can receive your analysis using Elliott Wave and Fibonacci
numbers.

Best regards,
Arifin Surya
Jakarta - Indonesia