Re: Lowest commission rates...

Steve Schnake wrote:

> Norman
>
> A couple of questions:
> How about silver?, I was thinking about buying 5.80 M.I.T. Is it time yet?

NW: It is hard to say on what cycles you based your trading. Given the
recent volatility and cycles I see on Silver, I can wait for a better
price. If I miss it, "se le vie". On what basis did you decide to buy
at 5.80? Do you feel that a 60 cent discount from the 5 year swing high
justifies buying something that just rallied in the past 6 months from
4.16 to 6.395?  To me, that's kind of like Tiffany's advertising a sale
where everything is 5% off right after they push their prices up for the
Christmas rush. That's the sort of thing that makes me want to go back
to sleep.
  On the other hand, when I see a market approaching its five or ten
year lows and that coincides with some major cycles indicating the
probability for a change in trend, then I wake up. "Attention Shoppers!
The Blue Light is On!"

Shoppingly,

Norman