Forex, FX, Foreign Exchange Trading

OK  Folks, I am back to the well again on FX. Last week this group
graciously got me info on brokers/dealers plus other valuble insights.

	I am going to move furhter on FX, but need to spend 2-3-4 months
watching the pound, franc, DM etc. I get IBD, WSJ, infobeat daily,
Futures mag and other good sources, but don't have a daily pro insight
that goes deep enough for me.

	It appears as though once you open an account, most dealers/brokers
have the daily coomentary I'm looking for, but I don't have that source
yet.

	Question: Any recommendations on daily/ weekly FX commentary? Free
would be great, but cost is not a ban.

	As always, an advance Thanks!

	Larry Owens

	PS: Simon Trevor - Your E-Mail is not rec'ing