Re: teenage mutant ninja turtles

I wanted to thank Ross for his comments on Sands' Turtle System.....
Basically, they reflect my own thoughts.......
THE most important aspect of any system is how large of an account is
required to trade it(including worst drawdown)?????

I have picked up some insight by learning about other peoples methodology,
so discussing these "system" vendors is great...........
Thinking they are a "turn-key" road to riches is probably dreaming.......

To paraphrase a story from "Rem of a stock operator".............

I told the waiter to bring me the thickest, juiciest steak in all of New
York City.....The waiter returned to my table and said......."the boss says
if he had the thickest, juiciest steak in New York City....he'd eat it
himself" ( My apologies to our veggie friends).....Now...everytime someone
wants to sell you their million dollar system....think back to this

Tom Stein  comfut@xxxxxxx