GEN-Asia Economic Crisis

hi,
I am new in this discussion group. I am from Asia - Indonesia. And I want to
know about others thinking about my country. Please let me know, what happen to
the foreign investor look at the economic crisis which happen in Asia now.
My country stock exchange (Jakarta Stock Exchange) index has fallen for about
40% from the highest point in 1997 (index = 750) through the lowest from the
1997 (index = 350). I just want to know foreigners thinking about my country.
Thanks.

regards,
Arifin Surya