Re: Right price for buying calls and puts...

<< Jim,

 My understanding is that an at the money option generally has a delta of .5,
 which can be thought of as a 50% probability of finishing in the money.

I may not be a great student of this, but I operate on the assumtion that the
probability of finishing in the money or out of the money has to do with the
accurancy of your prediction of the underlying.
Jim