Re: TH Murrey

In a message dated 97-12-14 00:07:23 EST, Visavis@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: TH Murrey
 Date:	97-12-14 00:07:23 EST
 From:	Visavis@xxxxxxx (Visavis)
 Sender:	owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Reply-to:	Visavis@xxxxxxx
 To:	realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (RealTraders Discussion Group)

 There's the antagonist and protagonist.

 The antagonist keeps on saying things like: a) He's crazy, self praising,
nuts, etc... and b) he keeps on selling very obviously his ware.

 While the protagonist says: He is just misunderstood because he is more
creative, intelligent, above par......which all us normal people just
misunderstood him.

 Now - Hows his work relevant to the profit curve?  Just this would speak if
he is right or wrong!  Of course, we should choose our own market in order to
avoid curve fitting.  I mean a random market on how THMurrey methodology
works.

 So lets start hearing something from the PROTAGONIST [his beloved studentS].

 Ding!

  	<bold>

__________

 </color>

 			Visavis

 			Visavis@xxxxxxx

ram>0000,0000,ffff</param>___________________________________________________<
/color></bold>

My experience is that T H Murrey is "wise" like a fox.....

To appreciate the Wisdom it is necessary to "get in touch"
with "the fox" within.

Many people are prone to "put down" W D Gann because they
don't comprehend what Gann was trying to share.

If Gann was "just a vendor" of  "trading systems" they would be
right of cours.  But Gann did "more than that"

T H Murrey has tapped into that which is "more than that"...and
likewise is venerated by his students.

Like Gann, Murrey's Math is not for every body.  It is interesting to
see how his "tongue and cheek" humor so easily separtates
the "students" from the goats.

Happliy a student,

GerryB/jer33:3
learner/teacher