Re: People that are trading for a living

<< I prefer the spoos for daytrading and still use the OEX for overnight.

 Since the OEX split the moves are not profitable and I am told that I
 should get into the DJ options...I'm going to be watching the DJ for the
 advantages...but during the day I think the futures are the only way to
 go.... >>

Pat,
I was looking at the DJ options myself just last night.  My only problem is
that it's apparently not the dow jones sector quotes I get from dial data.  So
I'm not sure if I can chart it in my SuperCharts?
Jim