Re: Fairly Hard Sell

Richard Harrisson wrote:

> Dear Clyde . . . Lighten up please . . . We do not suppose your program is
> any more prescient that that of Ed Kasanjian, whose hand is light.
>
> Don't you think we have all heard of the swing_machine by now ??  . . .
> Must you PUSH it all the time ??
>
> Thank you.
>
> Richard Harrisson
> Aegina, Greece

Richard,
  I enjoy Clyde's post. I was not aware that he was "pushing" his
program. Does he sell it or offer an advisory service? If he does, I am
not aware of it. Either I am dense or Clyde has a very light touch.
I appeal to all who are regular contributors to this forum not to let a
few negative people allow you to be discouraged or dissauaded from
keeping this forum the lively and interesting forum it has become
because of you.

Encouragingly,

Norman