Re: YHOO

I do read and try to respond to everyone that emails. I agree with what
you are saying. But some times you have to get in the market and learn
from the school of hard knocks. I can't learn by paper trading and don't
work hard enough if i don't make a mistake. I did ok today. But could of
done much better. But I learned something important today. Prior to the
market turning up the up/down vol on the NASDAQ with 5 min bars had an
extreme number of sellers for about a 10 minute period. It was the blow
out which I got suckered into. But instead it turned around and the
market headed back up as the buyers entered into the market. Very
valuble information. Now if my guess is correct we might see an up day
tomorrow on the DJIA and NASDAQ.

We'll see.
Harley