Re: Forex: Money Garden

Hi Dave

The offers seem more than fair.

What concerns me is MS are offering
to open trading accounts for US$1000.00.
This represents around 1%, assuming minimum lots
are 100,000.00. Given the volatility of FX mkts,
this seems wholly inadequate. In other words, I
believe MG are exposing themselves to inordinate
risk of  default. If that is true my question would
be:

"How safe is the money I deposit with them"?

regards

ray

R Barros
101/25 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia

e-mail: ramon@xxxxxxxxx
tel:        61 2 92673470
fax:       61 2 92673478

----------
> From: MWP <mwp@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: ForEx discussion group
> Date: Tuesday, December 09, 1997 8:22 AM
>
> Hi TIM & PAUL & Group
>
> What are your comments about the previous message I forwarded to the
group
> about DollarInvest as compared to Money Garden.
>
> I have followed Money Garden's instructions and can follow the Forex
market
> in real time for FREE.  Also, they have a FREE Charting program with
studies
> that update live every 5 min.   You can also sign up for a live Demo,
Live