MKT: sentiment - more bullish

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment survey.
The survey was taken from 12/1 through 12/7 on our web site.

Number of participants: 367

30 day outlook:

49% bullish,  44% last week
27% bearish,  34% last week
23% neutral,  22% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 12/5: 8041   (it
was 7805 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Sentiment continued to turn more bullish last week. The bears
increased from 44% to 49%. Bearishness dropped from 34% to 27%. The
neutral camp stayed almost dead even, gaining 1% to 23%. This is the
highest bullish reading we have seen since October 5th, when bullish
sentiment was at 63%. This is to be expected, of course, with last
week's market strength. Bullish sentiment is still not high enough to
be worrisome in and of itself.

To try this week's contest, stop by: http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm
More sentiment data is at: http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm

regards,