GEN - stock market direction

I favor the short side of the market for Monday, 12/8.  I expect the S&P
500 to open higher.  I will be watching the price action at two points,
Friday's high of 986.25 and or 987.30.  If it stalls or hits either of these
and reverses, I will be  trying to go short stocks and buying in the money
index puts.  Take a look at JBIL,LSI,TXN, and UTR.  I especially am
interested in the first two.  They are wound tight and may be ready to
resume their downward movement if the market turns lower.

As always, my expectations are simply that.  I will wait for the market to
show my the way.