Re: People that are trading for a living

<< I was uncertain as to whether or not I should reply.

 I trade for a living....took a seminar with Larry McMillan...visited
 trading floors from Chicago to NY to London......got most of my skills
 from Hank Camp. I have traded for a living since 1991. How successful am
 I? Well I'm still here after 6 years and I support a family of 5.

 I don't know how or if this helps....but there ya go

 --PJS >>

PJS,
What is your prefered trading instrument of choice?  Just curious.

Jim