Re: People that are trading for a living

nwinski wrote:

> NW: I do, do you? If you do trade for a living and you read the posts
> here, given the perfect stock market timing calls you were given on
> Wednesday, I don't understand why you and very few haven't contacted me?
Perhaps because I do not

1. Trade stocks
2. Make any trades based on anyone else's methodologies

> Isn't it ever trader's dream, to know within five minutes or less when
> the market is going to turn? Or maybe most just like to stare at their
> computer while playing  with their oscillators? Whatya think?

No, I trade longer term

I have found the percentage of wins/losses to be excessively high on ALL
systems which try to forcast the market instead of simply waiting for
trend confirmation and being content to take 2/3 of the move

Profitus Maximus