Re: Chart Background Color

Yorker,

I believe it might be that the physical size of the gif is too small for
them to be displayed. After all if an artifact gets to a size that is less
than the resolution of your screen, it will not be seen.

In Paint Shop Pro if you just depress your + key the image will double in
size (I think!), if on the other hand you cannot see the entire gif, then
depress the - key and the image will get smaller. If there is any doubt
about the operation of PSP, click on the magnifying glass button, and the
cursor will become that item, now put it over the gif and left click.....
again the +/- keys work as above. The gif will NOT print the size you see
on the screen. It will print the actual size of the received gif.

Hope this helps,

Hal.