Re: Trading is Boring

Richard Harrison wrote:

>Sorry, BUT you are correct
>
>. . . the Discipline MUST take away any pleasure of being right
>. . . IF one is any good, ones job must be as banal as cleaning
>someone-else's drains
>
>It  must be totally without emotion.

I agree, with qualification.

Perverse trader that I am, I find winning BORING - the market went where I
thought it would; BFD (big fuckin' deal; what else is new)!  I find losing
EXCITING - 'cause what that means to me is I was WRONG, and, therefore, the
market is giving me an opportunity to learn something new and as a result
become a better trader.  I LOVE MY LOSSES!!!  They give me the opportunity
to grow.

Sincerely,

Richard Josslin