Re: People that are trading for a living

Rick:
Norman is not spouting, that is your interpretation.
To me Norman is a 'wise old guy' (I have never met him) who tells it like it
is, and also has a sense of humor, and sounds like a good BS detector.
Illusion is blown away as Norman utters his sayings.
At least he is willing to put his money where his planets are.
I keep on the list because of people like him, because in the conversation, I
learn a lot.
Of course this is my interpretation.
Best wishes in trading
Edgar