Re: stocks:news

In a round about way that's what I said. If I wasn't clear sorry. I
assumed that the points that I addressed were related to the "real
expectations" of the earnings. I just gave some insight into my
experience of the process that one analyst and one CFO had. Remember I
was with the analyst on the visit to the company. You know the grand
tour of the plant, new product development, etc.

Harley