FutureSource

I want everyone to know how well FutureSource has treated me.  This company
has gone out of its way to make things right.
Monday night my TIP card had a hardware failure.  It was 1:00 oclock in the
morning.  I called Tech Support to have someone
answer the first ring.  After determining that it was a bad TIP card --
they Fedex me a new card overnight.  They then went out of there way by
giving me a free month's worth of service -- for the trouble.

This is a great company , at about half the cost of something like CQG or
Dow Jones.  I have nothin to do with FutureSource, and as a trader there is
nothin more upsetting when your in the middle of a trade and wham your
system is down.

Just wanted to give FutureSource a thumbs up.

Mark