newsletter/system

Hi everyone,

	Over the past few days I've seen a lot of talk about newsletters  and
systems.  I just ordered Neal T. Weintraubs' book Tricks of the Floor
Trader.  He says this about newsletters, "Merely because a newsletter
writer promotes sage advice does not mean professional traders really
give it credence.  The first thing a trader determines is the newsletter
writer's credibility.  Can he or she produce a statement domonstrating
that actual trades are taking place in the account?  Traders usually get
ratings on newsletters from the Hubert Newsletter."

"The best value for an overview of current newsletters is by contacting
Consensus INC. and requesting a four-week trial subscription for about
$25.00."

Systems:

"For an accurate paper-trade test, I suggest entering orders through
AUDITRACK.  It's like a paper brokerage firm, except you don't erode
your money. If you are thinking about buying software, get your vendor
to supply AUDITRACK results.  The firm may be contacted in Boca Raton,
Florida."

"Traders never believe a track record unless it is audited by someone
else."

I HAVE NO TIES TO ANYONE OR COMPANY ABOVE.  I ordered the book thinking
Mr. Weintraub was into stocks.  Come to fine out he is into futures.
There are still things I can learn from this book, I'll just try to use
them for stocks.

I hope this will help others who still might have questions still about
newsletters/systems.

Good Trading,
Joe Frabosilio