FUTR - Searching for ...

Being new to both this group, and to actual trading, I would appreciate
hearing from others (privately) who are more experienced and can help
guide me through some of the transition from paper to real money.

I am using SuperCharts 4 with end-of-day data from Dial Data to track
the Futures.  So far I have only had the nerve to purchase some options
to get my feet wet (still on the winning side).

Looking to share information on trades planned as well as results (good
or bad) of trades.

I am supplementing the market data with the COT information to help show
me the direction of the Commercial.

I am currently tempted by the following (Dec 3/97)
April Hogs (looks to have bottomed)
March Pork Bellies (nervous due to lack of liquidity)
March Oats (not too sure of how much potential)
March Cocoa (looks to be ready to move back up)

Last but not least..
There is a great deal of talk in the group about having "your personal
trading system", and the advise about newsletters that teach you the
system that they are trading.  As a newbie trader, how can I get some
"standard" system to work through, to get a better idea of what works
for me?

i.e.  Information on the "Turtle" trading system
      (preferably a system file for SuperCharts 4.0)

Thanking you in advance

Blair

If you think you can help, please e-mail me (privately so my "Dumb"
questions won't bother everybody in the group....)
blairc@xxxxxxxxx