GEN - pivots

I only use pivots to see what might be going on when sudden moves
appear. But based on yesterday's high of 981.80, low of 972.00, and
close of 975.20 in the SP7Z I am somewhat surprised to see the SP7Z high
this morning was 976.30.

The basic pivot method that someone posted here weeks ago gave 976.35 as
the pivot, so it almost touched it and immediately backed off.

The method was,
(H+L+C) / 3 = PIVOT POINT

(2 x P)  - L  =  RESISTANCE 1

(2 x P)  - H  =  SUPPORT 1