Re: SOFTWARE

Hi Charles.

I believe you have this "problem" back to front.

----------
> From: charles meyer <chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: GEN:  SOFTWARE
> Date: Wednesday, December 03, 1997 4:22 PM
>

>  There are many products from which to  choose--
> Fibonacci Trader, Cycle Trader, Advanced GET, Nature's Pulse--and the
> interesting  feature they have in common are tools which purport to
predict future
> turning points  in price and time using mathmatical formulas.

> Surely, all these programs do not agree on the same "answer"?  That is to
> say, if  each program calculates a different projection of a future price
and time,
> how do you  know which one will be correct?

No package will ever identify mkt turning points 100% - even if we
agree what "turning points" mean i.e. the magnitude of the turning
point.

Every trader needs to first work out his plan and then the tools that
will best implement his plan. It is at this point and only at that this
point that you start shopping for software.

Each of the products you mentioned have their strengths and
weaknesses depending on what you wanted from them. None
will deliver trading profits unless you know what you want from
them.

regards

ray

R Barros