Re: Links of interest

WJame17842@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Norman,
>
> Next time a Bullish Economic report comes out like the Inflation Report go
> short on IBM, KO, INTC, MSFT, etc... theres to many to list, emotions should
> be left out of
> trading decisions, it should be an almost mechanical decision to buy on good
> economic data. History repeats itself every month in  the markets, CNBC
> reports this data and some of the interest sensitive and economic sensitive
> stocks will rise or fall
> based on these reports since they are a short term indicator of the economy
> and one bullish report after another from month to month will push markets
> higher over the long term until data becomes bearish, then stocks go down.

   NW: Willaim, have you ever heard, "buy the rumor, sell the news"?
Only amatuers wait until news is releasted to buy something that is
going up. By the time the news is released, it is time to think about
getting out.
    Also, as a professional trader  (floor trader?) I would like to know
when you have time to watch CNBC? Do they supply little hand held TVs
on the trading floor now? Gee whiz, technology sure is great. Hmmm, how
do you watch that little TV and hold your trading cards or hand held
trading terminal at the same time?

Pointedly,

Norman