GEN: SOFTWARE

I would greatly appreciate and value feedback from any very experienced
traders about
the dilema and problems of conducting an in-depth comparative analysis of
the various
intra-day software packages.  There are many products from which to
choose--
Fibonacci Trader, Cycle Trader, Advanced GET, Nature's Pulse--and the
interesting
feature they have in common are tools which purport to predict future
turning points
in price and time using mathmatical formulas.

Surely, all these programs do not agree on the same "answer"?  That is to
say, if
each program calculates a different projection of a future price and time,
how do you
know which one will be correct?  Software package #1 might be correct in
one
instance and the next time around package #2 might be correct.  I can see
how many
have spent thousands on these software packages only to find that none of
the packages
can consistently pick market  turning points.  Or more importantly, that
the information
cannot be used to make money in the markets.

Are there any lone voices in the wilderness who have researched and
backtested
this type of product comparative analysis?  Perhaps there are specific
features unique
to certain programs which "work" in real-time trading.  What are the
advantages or
disadvantages of each versus the other, or why all the competing products?
further complicate the issue, the various tools in each program may give a
different
"answer"!  That is to say, tool 1 will show a future turning point in price
and time
different from tool 2 or tool 3!

Perhaps I could be spared the agony of investing in high-end software only
to find
they are useless for pofitable trading.  Is the a KISS solution to this
issue?
Being able to communicate with users who are willing to share their
experiences
would be most appreciated.

Please feel free to e-mail me privately at:  chmeyer@xxxxxxxxx  Thank you.

Charles.

that they are useless for profitable trading.  To further compl