Re: astro event starting 12/1 through next few days?

Hi Norman : )

I heard on the radio that all 8 planets will be aligned in the SouthWest
sky from East to West ,,,with crescent moon along side.

An event that won't occur again in 100 years.

The significnce of this Astro Event will soon become obvious,
but for sure it is something that invites your expert commentary.

Last nights TV mentioned that Arch Crawford was looking for
the market to move down hard on 12/1.....and as we know
now it did the opposite.....so we may already know
the meaning of the planetary alignment.

Luminescently,

GerryB/jer33:3
learner/teacher