Futr,Swing Patterns

Hi, I'm new to Real Traders and have some questions on swing patterns.
1) Where can I get more info on understanding them.
2) How can I write code for Tradestation that will allow me to day trade off
them.

Presently I use a 30 min MACD to set the primary trend then I use an
Oscillator to enter in the direction of the trend. The system works pretty
well and I want to keep it simple but I feel I'm missing something. Can swing
patterns help me with set ups and entries.

Thanks
Kirk a.k.a. Netthead5@xxxxxxx