Re: Links of interest

> Eric,
>    The reports don't move the markets. It is the people's emotions
> that
> move the markets. I hope I have made this clearer to you now.
>
> Clearly,
>
> Norman

Gentlemen,It is amazing how we can look at the market from different
points of view. But I always thought that money moved the market. Never
seen my broker willing to buy a 100 shares of XYZ solely on my emotions.
(Generally needs a few $$).

Of course we can always digress to see who can "tinkle" the farthest in
matters like these. (Bet you haven't heard "tinkle" in a while).

Humorously tinkling,

Harley