MKT: sentiment - bullish

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment survey.
The survey was taken from 11/24 through 11/30 on our web site.

Number of participants: 341

30 day outlook:

44% bullish,  39% last week
34% bearish,  48% last week
22% neutral,  14% last week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the DJIA closing value on Friday, 12/5: 7805   (it
was 7740 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm> .

Sentiment turned more bullish this week. The bears increased from 39%
to 44%. Bearishness dropped dramatically from 48% to 34%. The neutral
camp gained 8% to 22%. In light of the flat market conditions last
week, the dramatic drop in bears has us approaching this week
cautiously.

To try this week's contest, stop by: http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm
More sentiment data is at: http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm

regards,
Jeff Walker
The Walker Market Letter - a free mutual fund newsletter
http://www.lowrisk.com