Re:Newsletters&Trading

Amen!! Great advice. It would be most unfortunate if Tom's advice, because
unaccompanied by the third derivative of an oscillator of an oscillator in
a gif file illustrating a chart in thirteen colors in 3-D, went unheeded by
those trying to learn to trade.

I constantly remind those I am attempting to help learn to trade to find
and use the simple things. Tom has pretty much nailed the essence of
trading in a few short sentences.

Regards,

Tom Alexander