newsletters

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been trading equities, indexes, and their options for a long time
and I have seen newsletters come and go.  Sadly, the quality of the
material often does not relate to it's popularity.  Likewise, I have
witnessed many good people spend alot of money on advisory services,
systems, expensive books, and the like, to later find that it will help
them to only lose more money in the market.  By the time they learn
their lesson, they often have nothing left to trade with.

I want to caution you against making excuses for these unscrupulous
vendors.  If you cannot make money with the material, it does not mean
the guy who wrote it is a better trader than you and the stuff is
profitable for him.  All it shows is the guy knows how to market his
stuff.

Trading is a difficult business.  The shortcuts road  has many more
potholes than gems.  A responsible vendor gives you the tools or advice
to make money and does not make false promises.  It's that simple.
There are not many of these guys around.  One of the few outfits I would
recommend is the Zeus Investments Newsletter.  It performs well and they
give you a free trial period to find out if you like the service.  Their
web address is zeus-holdings.com.

Remember the goal in trading is to avoid losing money.  Therefore I
recommend you paper trade until you prove to yourself that you can make
a profit.  How good a trader you are is up to you.  You need to do your
own homework.  Do not depend on someone else to do it for you.
Understand your trade before you pull the trigger.  And have a plan to
exit the trade as well.  Never enter a trade that you yourself cannot
justify.

Best wishes to all traders new and old,
and HAPPY THANKSGIVING

James Charles

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard159.vcf"